Our Returns Policy
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT RETURNS FOR
- Goods returned as was sold in original condition and unopened packaging up to 7 working days from the time of dispatch. Goods returned after this time will not be accepted and discarded.
- Unwanted Goods are subject to a restocking charge of 30% of the original value and will only be accepted up to 14 days from the date of dispatch with the proviso that goods must be unused and in the condition they were sold in their original onopened packaging and returned undamaged.
- Faulty or defective items or poorly manufactured items to be examined if returned for approval by our expert engineers. If we have supplied a defective item - our response is to replace the item, credit you with the value of the item along with shipping costs or refund you with the value of the item plus paid shipping, provided that the item supplied and ordered by you is actually of legitimate faulty manufacture. Our Engineers have the final say on this and we will not entertain amateur philosophy or uneducated misguidance
- Incorrectly supplied items contrary to what was originally ordered by you the buyer
- Goods that have been delivered and have been legitimately damaged by a carrier
- Mistaken selection of goods ordered by you the buyer and shipped to you, only on the proviso that the item is an item that we normally hold in stock and is NOT an item specially imported for you to be determined by us at SPAREPARTS.Ie. The buyer upon initiating and commiting an original transaction, must accept that if a mistake is made by said buyer, that the shipping costs are your own. It is unfair and not acceptable to expect SPAREPARTS.IE to cover them. It is also the buyers responsibility to ensure that the item ordered has been chosen and identified correctly and NOT any member of staff at SPAREPARTS.IE.
- Shipping is NOT Refundable
- Transaction fees cost so administration charges and transaction fees deductable in the case of a refund